- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based nodejs applications on portal plus .
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilising standard development tools.
- Utilise backend and frontend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Creating NodeJs Modules
- Previous working experience as a NodeJs developer for 2 year(s)
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented NodeJs Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
Job Type: Contractual Basis(3 Months, with option for Full time position after that)
Salary: As per Industry Standards
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
total work: 2 years (Required)
NodeJs: 2 years (Required)
Work Remotely: Yes